CU LICENSES

I have more licenses but I lost them when TinyPic closed down and I didn't download them from their server. :(

BLOGTRAINS

PEEPS

Design Food and Everything Cute
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Hello! I am offering a CU License, license does not expire and will be applicable only to my templates. Templates created by myself and no other elements/scripts are allowed to be used with this license. You may see the full terms below. Please email me with any questions BEFORE purchasing. No refunds after purchase.

You can buy the license only at Smiley Creations, click HERE to purchase.

**********************************************

DESIGNS BY LK
CU TEMPLATE LICENSE

This license will be for you to create CU products with any one of my templates. The templates are limited to only templates that are originally created by myself. Please email me to clarify which templates.
The templates/end results do not become your creations as they are and will always be my copyrighted intellectual property.
This will be a lifetime license with a one time purchase.
Purchase price is only for the license alone, templates sold separately.
I reserve the right to alter my terms at any time and thus revoke a license for violation at any time.
I will send a license number with image once purchase has cleared, please allow 24 to 48 hours for processing.

WITH THIS LICENSE YOU MAY:
- Create PSP scripts, PS Actions.
- The final products must be a flattened image.
- Create printable crafts for cards and projects.
- Applied to all products in stores such as Zazzle and Cafepress.
- Create images for use website/blogger/wordpress templates for sale or personal use.

YOU MAY NOT:
- Gather your scripts/actions/clipart/templates/etc to sell/share on disc.
- Make clipart/digital stamps from templates to create for sale or free.
- Offer on your website as original template for sale or free.
- Create tubes/brushes to offer for sale or free.
- Do not repackage in original form or greyscale for sale or free.
- No more than 30% of products made from my templates in one CU pack for sale.

CREDIT REQUIRED
Please credit "Wyz@DesignsbyLK - http://designsbylk.blogspot.com" in your TOU.
You will be issued a license which must be displayed on your website and/or blog.

Please email me for any questions at lovelyn8tvdesigns@gmail.com
Thank you!
Wy G.
DesignsbyLK
http://designsbylk.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Designs-by-LK/354100485899

**********************************************
click image for larger preview

**********************************************

click HERE for a compiled list of valid templates to be used with my license.

**********************************************

thank you very much!
Wy

0 comments:

Search This Blog

GRAB MY BLINKIE

COPYRIGHT

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews